Fill your open positions without wasting time, missing great candidates or incurring five-figure “finder’s fees”.
Education recruitment in 2019 is in a state of crisis. With every passing day, schools are finding it more and more difficult to attract and retain top talent. Teachers are burning out faster than ever before, and new ones aren’t coming onto the scene fast enough to replace them.
In this environment, having high-quality staff has become even more of a competitive edge than it was in the past. Great teachers set you apart in the crowded education marketplace. Parents want only the best for their children: if your school can’t provide that, they’ll go elsewhere.
With over 30 years’ experience in the sector, we’re education recruitment specialists. And in this free guide, we’ll give you an insider’s perspective on:
- Why there’s such a shortage of high-quality candidates these days
- The different advertising channels you can choose from (and which ones are worth your time)
- The incredible advantages of using social media as part of your recruitment campaigns
- A simple flowchat you can refer to when figuring out how complex your campaigns need to be
- 11 high-impact takeaways you can put into practice today to get more out of your recruitment efforts
Using the information in this guide, you’ll easily be able to save time and money, attract better candidates to your open positions, and avoid incurring the expensive finder’s fees (often as much as £10,000) that come from working with third-party recruitment agencies.
Fill out the form to download
Let’s start with you
Schedule a Free Discovery Call
Book a free discovery call to discuss your challenge at a time to suit you.
Sign up for our email alerts and stay up-to-date with the latest insights.
We only send useful content, not spam.